experience a piece of history
GRAMPIANS HISTORIC TOBACCO KILN
1 Rm, 4 Guests
Farm tours available
Experience a piece of history
Located close to the Grampians National Park this historic building sits by itself near the family homestead on our 1200 acre sheep farm. We love to create the perfect holiday for you! So if it’s a private time away for 2 or a family looking for a place to get back to nature, we love to make it perfect for you !
The perfect getaway!
- 1200 acre working sheep farm with 4000 sheep producing quality wool for the world. 2 working dogs and 2 alpacas and their new baby
- Comfortable accommodation sleeps 4 people, in a queen size bed upstairs and a bunk-bed downstairs
- Linen and towels, body wash, toilet paper supplied
- Kitchenette: kettle, small oven and hot plates, toaster, microwave, sandwich press, plates etc
- 1 litre of milk, teas and coffee are supplied
- BBQ on veranda has side burner for saucepans
- Television and books and maps in your room
- Farm tours are available for $10 per person
Price Per Night (*Min. 2 Nights)
$140 Week night /$150 Week-end
Free parking on premises
Laptop friendly workspace
Children’s books and toys
Bed linen and towels
and 16 more
• Towels, bed sheets, soap and toilet paper
• Babysitter recommendations
• Black-out blinds
• Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
• Dishes and cutlery
• Host greets you
• Private entrance
• Luggage drop-off allowed
• Extra pillows and blankets
• Hair dry
• Fire extinguisher
• Smoke detector
• First aid kit
We have vigorous cleaning practices in place to ensure that our accomodation is safe from COVID-19 & other viruses.
Terms & Conditions
Please make sure to read about our terms & conditions prior to making your booking.
This is a working sheep farm & is very busy at times. Guests are welcome to walk around our farm under the following conditions.
Commitment to Climate Change reduction
We take several steps in order to minimise our impact on the enivornment and to minimise our contribution to climate-change.
“Quaint and interesting converted building on a working fair with exceptional views of The Grampians. Hamilton is a short drive away and the accommodation is comfortable and homely – like staying with friends.”
“Very comfortable accommodation and a welcoming host. That it’s located on a working farm is all the more reason to consider staying here.”
“The Owner met us as we drove up and was very friendly and interested in us and where we had been so far. Showed us to the accommodation and explained briefly about the history of the Kiln and the previous Owner of the property who had built the Kiln.”
“It was a truly wonderful experience that we have never had before. It was so very peaceful and quiet, but it was a short drive to the nearest town where we enjoyed a lovely meal.”
We Have Vacancy!
WE PREFER DIRECT BOOKINGS
Have some more questions? Feel free to get in touch via the contact form below. We look forward to hearing form you.