1832 Mill Road, Moutajup Victoria. Australia
Phone or text Karen: 0458733299
WE PREFER DIRECT BOOKINGS !!!
Located close to the Grampians National Park this historic building sits by itself near the family homestead on our 1200 acre sheep farm. We love to create the perfect holiday for you! So if it’s a private time away for 2 or a family looking for a place to get back to nature, we love to make it perfect for you !
* Unique Historic building with heaps of character and spectacular views of the Grampians National Park
* 1200 acre working sheep farm with 4000 sheep producing quality wool for the world. 3 working dogs and 2 alpacas and their new baby
* Your comfortable accommodation sleeps 4 people, in a queen size bed upstairs
and a bunk-bed downstairs
* Linen and towels, body wash, toilet paper supplied
* Kitchenette: kettle, small oven and hot plates, toaster, microwave, sandwich press, plates etc
* 1 litre of milk, teas and coffee are supplied
* BBQ on veranda has side burner for saucepans
* Television and books and maps in your room
* Farm tours are available for $10 per person
* Check-out is 10 am every morning.
Our accommodation is COUNCIL APPROVED and checked for safety!
We have EXTRA personal liability INSURANCE over and above Airbnb insurance
Towels, bed sheets, soap and toilet paper
Laptop friendly workspace
Children’s books and toys
Free parking on premises
Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
Dishes and cutlery
Host greets you
Luggage drop-off allowed
Bed linen and towels
Extra pillows and blankets
First aid kit
This is a working sheep farm and is very busy at times. Guests are welcome to walk around our farm. If you open a gate, please shut it. If you go through a gate when it was open, please leave it open. If you can’t remember, please shut it for safety. There is a lovely walk along the railway line towards Dunkeld or just sit and relax and enjoy the views, peace and quiet and the local bird life with the binoculars.
Other things to note…..
As SuperHosts, our guests understand how staying on a working farm
is different from other places…..
most of the time this is a quiet place to stay with birds telling their stories
and lambs chatting with their mums and each other.
We have 3 working sheep dogs, so if you don’t like dogs, this is not the place for you. Occasionally they bark at night, they are usually telling the foxes to keep away from the lambs and growling at the rabbits and possums in the moonlight
Our farmers are very busy and generally start their day around 8 am and try their best to keep noise to a minimum.
Our water supply is limited to how much it rains.
If you are a big water user….this is not the place for you.
This farm only has rain water in tanks. The water is suitable for drinking however we also supply commercial water if you prefer. All of our guests are asked to use water saving methods like short showers, turning the tap off whilst washing your teeth, etc. Please note: Although we are pet friendly, guests’ pets are NOT allowed on our property.
Please remember that even SuperHosts are human. If I have forgotten something or you need something…please let me know. Our intention is to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Thanks
RATES FOR THE TOBACCO KILN
Pricing is for 2 guests sleeping in Queen bed
Standard week night : $120
Friday or Saturday night : $135
Additional charges (per night)
- Long weekend $20 (minimum 2 night stay)
- School holidays $10
- Easter $30 (minimum 3 night stay)
- Christmas $30 (minimum 3 night stay)
- Extra adult guests $20
- Extra child guest $10
- Extra bed for person not sharing queen bed $10
- Continental breakfast $7.50 per person consists of: cereal and milk, breads and spreads, coffee and teas